Expert Briefings are webinars that explore Parkinson’s symptoms, progression, treatments and management. Health care professionals who participate in Expert Briefings within 30 days of the live seminars can apply for continuing education units (CEUs) via our American Society on Aging (ASA) sponsorship. Participants must claim CEUs within 30 days of the live seminar. ASA will email your CEU certificate within an additional 60 days of survey submission.
The approved boards list is below. There is a maximum of one board selection per person, per event. If you do not see your state or national board listed, please check with them to see if they accept accreditation from a listed providers. Questions about CEUs? Contact ASA at (415) 974-9628.
- Alliant International University
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Association of Social Work Boards
- California Association of Drug and Alcohol Counselors
- California Board of Registered Nursing
- California Department of Consumer Affairs
- California Professional Fiduciaries Bureau
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors.